Friday 14 September 2018

Diari Si Ahli Sihir




My first novel ever wrote and I didn't have the chance to finish it. ( Yes,  I am little girl.  I used that name before).  Actually  I'm supposed to finish this before wicked love.

But I fall for Snow and Ice.

And Whisper.

( 😂 )

Anyway,  this story is about Xochitl ( Xo-chill)  and her bestie, Yvette ( E-vet ) , a rich but down to earth girl. Xochitl have to encounter a mystery that need to be solved after an accident.

Or she'll face the consequences,

She. will. die!

If you read Wicked Love,  you'll heard about Whisper Hollow Academy.  So,  this story will tell more about the academy and all the students studying here.

With more character and silly, flirty, cute,  hot type of boys. 😍

I don't know when exactly I will continue this story.  I've send few episodes to koleksinoveldancerpenonline.blogspot. But, they have shut down the blog, maybe. 

I'll try to finish it.  I try...okay,  try.

But it will be new version since I didn't really remember the episodes I've send to the koleksinoveldancerpenonline.blogspot.

Hurm,  I love this new cover more. Its lovely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mirna 9

"Here is the plan. Untuk mengaburkan mata orang ramai di sini, saya akan jadi ayah awak berdua. Kita datang ke sini untuk bercuti selep...